Saturday, September 24, 2011

German Homecoming

It has been a busy couples weeks. I just noticed that I haven't blogged since September 11th. I need to get better at this. There's no homecoming in Germany, but last night my senior class held a party at on of the clubs in Ahaus. It was pretty much everything you could imagine, and the best part is that today (September 24th) I had my first german class at 9:30. I finally got a cellphone and can't believe that I went that long with out one. It sucks that sprint doesn't use SIM-Cards. I ended up buying this cheap samsung. I can't figure out how to use aldi-talk because the website is in German. I tried white bratwurst, not sure what it is but taste pretty good. Petra is convinced I don't eat enough so I am going to turn into the fat, German exchange kid on the simpsons. Headed to Berlin Friday! I am not sure what the plans are, but I know I want a piece of the wall. I think I ran out of things to say except for I am glad I come from Irish/Polish family, although everyday I wish I was German.

No comments:

Post a Comment