Sunday, January 29, 2012

Can't Escape University in Germany

It was weird this week, A couple people this week asked me about going to University. I am still living it up in Germany and not ready to start thinking about that yet. I know I am going to come back to Germany, but I don't know when. It would be cool to go to college here, because it's insanely cheap when compared to the inflated cost of going to school in the US. I can also get a bachelors in Architecture in 3 years and not 4-5 like at home. Here's my problem, I am qualified for B1 germany. I know I can speak more, but I will only have a certificate for that. I am not sure if that is enough for a University here, and I am also too lazy to search google for the answer.

Speaking of B1 German. My German class ended on Saturday. I am excited to not have to wake up at 8 every Saturday to learn German. I just need to take the German test in a couple weeks and get a certificate saying I can speak German.

My Gym class is moving in three weeks from the 5/6 periods on Friday, to the 10/11. I am upset. I was finished with school every friday by 12:50. Now I am finished at 11:10, go home for a few hours, and then come back at 3:30 to have gym class till 5. The worst part is, I use to give my friend Steffen shit for having to do that, oh how the tables have turned.

No comments:

Post a Comment