Monday, February 6, 2012

You did what with your schnitzel?!

products-tillman-01-292x305.jpgDid you know that in Germany, they sell toaster schnitzel, Tillman's Toasties. Processed square meat like substance coated with breading ready for your toaster, so that you can enjoy schnitzel at all hours of the day. Still not sold?  Here's a picture...

Winter finally hit. We still don't have snow, and I don't believe we are going to receive any. But the temperature has dropped below freezing, making for a fun ride to school every morning.

This week, for my Rotary partner meeting we went wine tasting. It was probably one of my favorite meetings so far. The wine cellar was pretty cool because they also made their own schnapps on the premises. They even had a Herren Creme Schnapps. Something you will only find in Germany, I believe.

I might be doing an Internship for one of the Rotary members towards the beginning of Summer. One of the Rotary Members is an Architect and has a firm in Muenster. I might intern for him for a few weeks near the end of June.

No comments:

Post a Comment